- INHERIT - This Horizon 2020 research project aims to encourage us to modify our current lifestyles, characterized by a ‘take, make, consume, dispose’ models of growth, to formulate scenarios for a more sustainable future, and to design, implement and test inter-sectoral initiatives to achieve the desired change. Click here to view the INHERIT leaflet.
- STARS - Sustainable Travel Accreditation and Recognition for Schools (ended February 2016)
- CHAMP - Cycling Heros Advancing Sustainable Mobility Practice The project brings together champion cities in the field of cycling. By looking at their counterparts in Europe, the CHAMP cities seek to find ways to upgrade and optimise their cycle policy and collect new ideas for making cycling even safer and more attractive.
- TAPAS - Transportation, Air Pollution and Physical ActivitieS (ended February 2013)
- SWITCH - promoting walking and cycling as an alternatives to car usage The SWITCH project focuses on promoting walking and cycling as important alternatives to car use especially for short urban journey. It uses behaviour change approaches to encourage people to switch to active modes as the basis for healthy, environmental friendly multimodal travel behaviour.
- PTP-CYCLE - Personalised Travel Planning for Cycling (ended March 2016)
- CH4LLENGE - Addressing Key Challenges of Sustainable Urban Mobility Planning The project addresses the four most pressing challenges in the development and implementation of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans namely participation, cooperation, measure identification as well as monitoring and evaluation.
- MOBI - Promoting smart mobility to employees The project builds on the successes of the From5to4 game. 'From5To4' is the mobility game from the Netherlands. The aim of the game is to encourage employees to travel to work more smartly (e.g. walking, cycling, public transport and car sharing) as well as having fun competing against their friends and colleagues at the same time.
- ACTIVE ACCESS - Promoting active travel for short trips to improve health & local economy The project aims at increasing the use of cycling,especially walking short everyday trips in local areas, in order to benefit people’s health, and health of the local economy. It aims to transfer longer car trips to shorter walking & cycling trips by changing people’s mental maps of their local neighbourhoods so that they realise what is available on their doorstep, rather than in the edge of town retail park.
- REPOPA - REsearch into POlicy to enhance Physical Activity The project aims to integrate scientific research knowledge, expert know-how and real world policy making process to increase synergy and sustainability in promoting health and preventing disease, and to promote physical activity in structural policy making.
- PAPA PAPA is a European-based project (2009-2013) committed to promoting Adolescent health through an intervention aimed at improving the quality of their participation in Physical Activity.
- U-MOB LIFE - European University Network for Sustainable Mobility
U-MOB is a European project funded by the LIFE programme that aims at thecreation of a network to facilitate the Exchange and transfer of knowledge about sustainable mobility best practices among European universities.
- iConnect The project aims to measure and evaluate the changes in travel, physical activity and carbon emissions related to Sustrans' Connect2 programme, which is an ambitious UK-wide project that is transforming local travel in 79 communities by creating new crossings and bridges to overcome barriers such as busy roads, rivers and railways, giving people easier and healthier access to their schools, shops, parks and countryside.
If you have a project that you would like added to this page, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org